Pocket Holster For Sale. Top 7 Pocket Holsters.
Choose Best Quality Pocket Holster For Concealed Carry
A pocket holster, as its name suggests, is a type of holster that can be carried in a pocket, purse, or bag.
Pocket holster is one of the most convenient and comfortable options for carrying a gun or pistol. You need to put your gun into your pocket and go.
Image resource: https://www.recoilweb.com/
Pocket holsters are one of the oldest & easy methods of concealed carry. A person doesn’t need a belt. Keep your gun in a holster, place it in your pocket, and you are ready to go.
A well-designed pocket holster should perform the following criteria:
- It offers a safe method to carry a weapon
- Helpful to Conceal the weapon
- Useful to make the gun readily accessible
Most pocket models are manufactured from nylon, leather, or Kydex.
Why To Choose A Pocket Holster?
Image resource: https://www.recoilweb.com/
As there are different types of holsters on the market. Every type of holster has its advantages. Now the question is, “Why do you need a pocket holster?
There are many reasons to choose pocket holsters. Below are some advantages and disadvantages that will help you to decide why you need a pocket holster.
Advantages Of Pocket Holster
- The best thing about pocket holsters comes in all shapes, sizes, and materials.
- The pocket holster keeps your gun upright so that the gun doesn’t rotate in your pocket and ends up pointing at your head.
- When you draw your pocket gun, the gun comes out smoothly without getting snagged.
- The pocket holster stays in your pocket (where it belongs) and does not come out with your gun!
- You don’t have to perform seven different movements to draw your gun out of your pocket.
- Easy to carry if you have any health issues. You can keep your gun easily in your pocket without putting any pressure
- Yon your hips, back, or abdomen.
Disadvantages Of Pocket Holster
- The gun gets snagged in the pocket could be an issue.
- Difficult to draw if your pants/pockets are too tight or too deep.
- Drawing from the pocket is a bit slower, especially if seated in a car.
Types Of Pocket Holsters Based On Design
Pocket holster is one of the safest options for carrying a small revolver or pistol. There are two types of pocket holsters. Front pocket holster & rear or back pocket.
Front Pocket Holsters: These types of holsters are made of Kydex, leather, or ballistic nylon. They are designed to fit in the front pocket of most trousers or pants.
- It takes up an entire pocket, so nothing else can be carried in that space
- Requires some form of release during the draw to separate the holster from the weapon
Rear or Back Pocket:
These types of holsters are made of leather to be worn in the rear or back pocket. Designed with a wallet-shaped so it looks like a wallet in the back pocket.
Is Pocket Holster Safe To Carry?
Different people have different opinions about gun safety while using pocket holsters. Some people like it & some don’t.
The most common question about pocket holsters is: are pocket holsters safe to carry? The answer is “yes.”
- Pocket holsters use the friction and pressure of your pocket to keep your holster and gun secure in your pocket & allow for easy drawing.
- A pocket holster is helpful to keep your trigger fully protected.
- Pocket carry provides a discreet way to draw the gun. No one suspects the person has a weapon.
Things To Know Before Buying A Pocket Holster?
Below are some famous factors you should consider before buying a pocket holster.
- Materials: Before buying a pocket holster, the most important thing you must consider is material. Never go with a holster that is a low-quality material that will be harmful to you or nature.
- Durability: durability or longevity is another factor to consider while buying a pocket holster. Always go with a product that has a high quality of the material used to make them. You don’t want to spend money on a product that will not last long.
- Customer Ratings: Nowadays, the most crucial buying factor is “customer rating.” High rating products mean the best quality & best selling. A good product must have a four or 5-star rating. Don’t forget to read customer reviews. That will help you buy the right product.
- Cost: The most crucial factor in purchasing a pocket holster is cost. A cost depends on various factors like product quality, finishing, brand, popularity, etc. Never buy an overpriced product. Another hand, never go with cheap products which have inferior quality. The ideal cost of a product should be within an average buyer’s reach without compromising the quality.
- Warranty/Return Policy: Always check a product’s Warranty/Return Policy. You can get it fixed if the product may come damaged or may get damaged after using it for a while.
Top 7 Pocket Holster You Must Have
Pocket Locker Holster (577 Reviews)
The Vedder Holsters Pocket Locker is great for concealed carry of small-sized pistols. A good option for those that do not wish to carry around the waistline. Great for those looking for a secure and custom holster for their pocket. An optional thumb tab allows you to unholster your gun with a simple thumb press.
- 100% Trigger Guard
- Lifetime Warranty
- Eyelet hardware is excellent for attaching a holster to the inside of a carry bag or purse.
- The optional curve for even better concealment in the front pocket.
- Entire Kydex shell handcrafted to your precise gun model for the perfect fit.
- Double-Sided Extended Slide Guard
The Ultimate Pocket Holster For Concealed Carry (141 Reviews)
The Ultimate Pocket Holster is a lightweight and comfortable holster that helps to hide the outline of your gun while carrying it in your pocket.
It protects the trigger from accidental engagement, which is my primary concern, and resists apparent printing. The non-slip feature is helpful in a snug pocket but less predictable in a loose one. It fits perfectly, is easy to draw the weapon, and rides comfortably in my front pocket.
- Lightweight neoprene material,
- ambidextrous design
- Suitable for Compact, Subcompact & Mirco guns
- Can be used for Glock 42,43,36,27,39,28,33, S&W M&P Shield, KelTec PF9.
Desantis Pocket Shot Holster – Ambi Leather Ruger LCP Black (85 Reviews)
Desantis Pocket Shot holster is a very well-made product. The leather is fine and has the right degree of suppleness and firmness to protect the gun and your clothing and disguise the shape. It fits a back pocket and doesn’t hurt when sitting on it for long periods. The holster is designed to be used when you fire the weapon right out of the bag. It makes carrying this in the back pocket just like a wallet, not much more significant, and easily fits a jean back pocket.
- Black Leather
- No need to remove the holster to function gun
- Fits Ruger LCP
- Disguises itself as a wallet
Versacarry Adjustable Pocket Holster (35 Reviews)
Made from premium water buffalo hide, the Versacarry rig provides solid passive retention and is stiff enough that reholstering is a piece of cake. It has claws that adjust to different pocket sizes, jeans, and slacks. The holster is well made, and the quality is excellent with concealability.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Minimalist Design
- Multi-layered Leather
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vegetable-Tanned Water Buffalo Leather
- Industrial Grade Bonded Nylon Thread
Shapeshift a pocket holster is a good option for concealed carry. It fits very well into the pocket and has an easy, quick release. Comfortable, lightweight, and easy to use. It works consistently. It comes with easy to adjust draw grip.
- Super slim and easy to conceal inside the front pocket
- Compatible with the ShapeShift Modular Holster System
- Customizable Retention Unit to suit your draw style
- designed with adjustable retention
- Safer by providing a trigger guard.
- It comes with an ultra-strength polymer.
DeSantis Gunhide Nemesis Holster (Reviews: 319)
The DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster is a good option for concealed carry. The holster comes with a rubberized surface designed to grip a trouser pocket and hold the holster in place when pulled out. It has a backpack’s smooth fabric lining that allows for a smooth draw. The holster interior is padded with a foam core to protect your firearm from impact and keep the weapon from popping out.
- Nylon Material
- Open muzzle
- Made in the USA
Order your CrossBreed Holster and carry the cross with the most concealable and comfortable holster on the market today. This holster is designed for popular small firearms and is ribless to be worn on the front of the body. This versatile holster can be worn on the standard appendage or crossover.
- Product Size: 6.5″ x 1.5″ x 5.5″
- Product Weight: 0.35 lbs
- Designed for Glock 43, Sig Sauer 365, Sig Sauer 238 & more.
Buy Pocket Holster From Top Sellers
Find great deals for all pocket holsters at Gun Holsters For Sale. Find the best deals for p365 pocket holster, Glock 42 pocket holster, Glock 43 pocket holster & more popular pocket holsters. Your online place to buy the best shoulder holster from top sellers.
Many trusted sellers are available in the market to buy pocket holsters. We The People Holsters, Alien Gear Holsters, Crossbreed Holsters, Vedder Holsters, Galco Holsters, Dara Holsters, Verscarry & many more online places.
Our website helps to know about holsters & find in-stock deals from well-known retailers of the industries.