Leather Holsters - Best Custom Leather Holster For Sale
Choose Custom Leather Holster From Top Sellers
Holsters always have a special place for gun owners. A good holster must be convenient, comfortable & good looking.
When choosing holsters by material, leather is one of the best choices. Leather holsters have always had a unique place in gun holsters.
Many of these holsters feature handmade craftsmanship that uses premium leather to provide you with a unique accessory.
Image resource: https://m.media-amazon.com/
Leather holsters offer a classic, cosmetically attractive appearance, improved comfort, and mold to your body over time.
If you're looking for a quality leather holster to keep your firearm securely at your side, many great options are available on the market.
Why Choose A Leather Holster?
Leather is a material made from the skin of an animal, usually cows. It's been used for centuries for clothing, footwear, and other accessories. Now the question is: Why choose a leather holster?
- Leather holsters are one of the most popular concealed and open-carry choices.
- They offer good retention, can be comfortable to wear, and look great.
- Leather is durable and breathes well, making it a good choice for a holster.
- It will mold your body over time, making it more comfortable to wear. And because it's a natural material, the leather looks great with any outfit.
- A leather holster keeps the pistol secure by a tight, molded fit over the handgun.
- Leather holsters also tend to be more affordable than other types of holsters, making them an excellent option for those on a budget.
What Should Look In A Leather Holster?
Buying good quality leather holsters is very important to secure your gun. So, before purchasing a leather holster, you must consider some points.
- Thickness: Leather thickness is one of the essential points to check before buying a holster. A good holster is made of thick, rigid leather.
- Quality Materials: Quality material matters a lot when buying a leather holster. Leather holsters are the first choice considering the quality, comfort, and durability.
- Retention: Choose the holster that securely & holds the gun in place. It must have a button strap & thumb break. You must check all these retention methods to hold on to the handgun.
- Gun fit: Another essential thing to check is how a holster fits a gun. A quality holster will hold the gun with enough fit.
- Belt fit: Buy a holster that will fit the specific width belt you wore with it.
- Holster style, color, stamping, carving, and retention devices are all things of preference and personal taste.
Pros & Cons Of Leather Holsters
Like other holsters, leather holsters have their pros & cons. Read carefully before buying a leather holster for your gun.
- Leather holster is not very resistant to moisture. This will result in stretching or shrinking.
- With time leather loses its shape, even if it still holds the gun.
Top 5 Leather Holster Sellers
Galco is the highest quality provider of leather gun holsters on the market. Galco is the ideal place to shop for an incredible variety of leather holsters, ammo carriers, and other leather gun accessories! They carry a vast array of leather holsters made for many different makes and models of guns, as well as several different carry methods.
Shop from 400+ concealed carry holster designs & duty gear products from leading European holster brands—an excellent holster company with the best quality products. The website was easy to navigate and intuitive, with an excellent selection of holsters.
Diamond D Custom Leather
Find the best collection of leather gun holsters at Diamond D Custom Leather. All of our Diamond D Leather Holsters are 100% Handcrafted. They offer the best holster leather available on the market today. Diamond D Leather Holsters are hand molded around a replica to get a firm and precise locking fit for the specific gun it's made.
Aker Leather is a leading manufacturer of high-quality leather holsters, belts, and accessories. They have been designed and manufactured in the USA since 1981. Aker has it all, whether you're looking for an on-duty or off-duty holster. Buy products such as Aker Leather B21-BP-34 B21 Reinforced Dress Gun Leather Lined Belt, Black - Size 34 at Walmart and save.
Excellent, well-made holster and fantastic customer service!
1791 Gunleather is a trusted resource for a complete inventory of open-top holsters. They specialize in offering Revolver holsters, belt holsters, concealment holsters & more. All 1971 Gunleather holsters are made from the highest quality Certified American steer hide leather. A 1791 Gunleather holster will break in and stretch slightly, conforming to the contours of your body and becoming more comfortable with wear.
Other retailers offer the best deals on leather holsters. Find & compare top gun holster deals & buy from your favorite sellers.
Top 5 Most Popular Leather Holsters
This leather holster is an ideal choice for those who need to carry a holster for a long time. Specially meant for outside-the-waistband cross-draw carry. It is made with premium Italian leather and high-quality German threads. The holster comes with 1.5" wide belt slots.
- The angle is perfect for a cross-draw and is comfortable.
- The quality of the material is top-notch. Perfect fit, very snug.
- The thump strap is slightly too wide to fight correctly behind the tiger
- Plastic bags break-in and a little Brooks leather treatment inside the retention strap worked very well.
Perfect leather holster for Concealed or Open Carry. Provides safety and security with the comfort and durability of premium leather. The holster is an ideal fit and is of good quality material. Locking leather as they work well, and the craftsmanship and quality are excellent.
- Comfortable, robust, secure, and looks good.
- Leather is comfortable and begins curving your body.
- 100% American Made Premium Leather.
- The Ultra-thin profile keeps your firearm hugged tight to your body.
- It fits any standard or heavy-duty gun belt up to 1.75" comprehensive!
This OWB holster is perfect for any gun. Hold the weapon secure and fit tight to the body. The design allows even weight distribution and all-day comfort, noticeable with full-size firearms. Great looking, has excellent retention, and hardly any printing.
- This holster works great for my M&P 2.0 full-size.
- 8 oz of premium leather
- 4 Layers of premium leather for maximum durability
- Works with any standard 1.5" belt
- The inner layer offers protection against wear on your firearm
- Available in OWB or IWB
Urban Carry G3 Leather Holster (2880 Reviews)
This G3 Urban Carry leather holster is specially designed to carry your concealed firearm comfortably and is made with 100% genuine high-grade leather. These G3 holsters will take anyone not accustomed to appendix a while to get used to.
- Overall Flat Size: 15” x 6.5” x 0.25"
- Size Folded Worn: 11.5” x 6.5” x 1"
- Weight: Approx. 9.6"
- Material: Saddle Grade Leather
Desantis Mini Slide Holster - OWB RH Leather FN 503 Tan
This holster comes with an adjustable tension device suitable for Outside the waistband. Designed without a thumb break for easy access but the added adjustable tension device keeps the firearm safely secured. These holsters are highly durable and made of high-quality leather and stitching. They are made to fit specific gun models.
- Great owb concealment option.
- Quality leather and stitching. Excellent fit.
- Very good for the S&W Shield and 709 Slim CPX-2
- Belt slide fits belts 1-3/4" wide
- Adjustable tension device
If you're looking for a high-quality leather holster that will last you for years to come, check out our selection of custom holsters. We have a vast collection of holsters from industry top sellers for men and women in various styles and colors.
We have a list of custom leather holsters by gun for Kimber, Colt, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Glock, and many more. We have the newest model releases, including the Springfield Hellcat, Sig Sauer P365, Colt Cobra, Glock 43, and more.
Browse our selection of IWB holsters, OWB holsters, leather shoulder holsters, 1911 leather holster: cross-draw, shoulder, and pocket holsters that allow you to carry where you feel most comfortable and confident.