Hybrid Holster - Best Hybrid Holster For Sale.
Choose Custom Hybrid Holster From Top Sellers. High Quality American Made Hybrid Holster.
Hybrid Holsters: Everything You Need to Know!
Image resource: https://aliengearholsters. com
When choosing a holster by material, hybrid is an excellent option. A hybrid holster is one of the most popular designs in concealed carry.
These holsters are combinations of Kydex or other polymers backed by leather or synthetic material.
The beauty of this style is that it features a solid holster shell to retain the gun, that allows for comfortable carry safely.
In the gun holster industry, Hybrid Holsters are created with well verified materials. These holster are becoming very popular day by day.
Why Choose Hybrid Holsters?
- This hybrid style holster is made from top-grade 9 oz: leather and .060 Kydex.
- Hybrid holsters are known as the most comfortable holster because there is a soft portion of the holster against your body.
- Hybrid holsters are more comfortable as compared to Leather & Kydex.
- Hybrid designs are easy to customize and adjust to meet a specific need.
Pros & Cons Of Hybrid Holsters
Pros of Hybrid Holsters:
- Advantages of hybrid holsters is stability. When carrying a weapon, you must ensure it is firm and adequately fastened.
- Your holster has two distinct edges because it is attached to the belt at two different points. This is what makes a super durable holster in the waistband. That's what you get with hybrid holsters.
Predictable Gun Position
- Stability in hybrid holsters means you can always predict the location of your gun.
- There are many reasons why leather hybrid holsters are popular among gun owners. Investing in a quality hybrid holster will give you better stability and comfort.
- One of the features gun owners want is comfort. With the Leather Hybrid Holster, you'll be comfortable carrying the gun.
- The materials used (Leather and Kydex) do not irritate the skin like a pancake holster.
- Hybrid holsters are pretty customizable. You can easily adjust these holsters making it perfectly for a range of users and various body types.
- You have unlimited ability to change your gun retention if you would have bought a good hybrid.
Cons of Hybrid Holsters
- Hybrid holsters take up more space than traditional holsters because of their larger size and are more extensive when you remove them to keep them in the glove compartment or small safe.
- Traditional hybrid holsters use leather as the backing material. Leather is very comfortable as a backer and becomes user-friendly over time.
- The main disadvantages of hybrid holsters are that it is not so easy to draw. The clips on both sides and belt loopholes are a little bulky.
- Other disadvantages of many hybrid holsters are that they become unsafe within hours of being worn.
Five Hybrid Holsters You Must Have
- The holster is built into a "straight drop" which can be adjusted simply by offsetting the front and rear clips.
- The Hybrid ST2 has been upgraded with the "Combat Cut" option. It cuts the leather back off the rear of the grip.
- The Hybrid ST2 holster has several pocket adjustment points. Simply tighten or loosen the mounting screw to custom-tailor the holster's retention to your body type and personal preference.
Comp-Tac Spartan IWB Hybrid Holster w/ Single Layer Backing - C231BT012RBSN
- Hybrid Holster- Comfortable Against the Skin.
- 2 Mounting Clips - Spread the weight of large firearms.
- Tuckable Design - Tuck In Shirt Over Firearm - Only Clips Show On Belt.
- Can't Adjustable - Cant Change for Optimal Carry Comfort.
- Ride Height Adjustable- their Get Perfect Grip.
RapidTuck™ IWB Hybrid Holster
- Very well constructed and comfortable (IWB) hybrid holster. The holster is made with premium leather and molded Kydex to fit your gun perfectly.
- The holster is ideal for dispersing the pressure points that guns create against your body. Its soft & finished backing makes it the most comfortable to wear the whole day.
- It has an adjustable ride height feature that allows you to position your holster exactly where you want it!
- Holsters have an adjustable clip that allows up to 30° cant in both forward or reverse directions.
- Available to buy in various color options. Choose the color according to your style and personality!
- The Hybrid MT2 by CrossBreed Holsters is your favorite holster built together to give you the ultimate comfort and retention. The holster comes with an adjustable retention pocket feature.
- Hybrid MT2 holsters have a "Combat Cut" option that will be helpful for a better grip on the firearm. This will be helpful to draw small to mid-size handguns quickly.
- Hybrid MT2 comes with the features of multiple points of retention. This will allow you to customize your draw according to your preference.
- Leather Options: Black Cowhide, Horsehide, Founder's Leather
- Kydex Options: Standard Black, FDE, Sniper Gray, OD Green
- Holsters can be used for popular firearms like; Glock 43, Sig P365, Springfield XDS & more.
So, now you will be able to choose the right hybrid holster for you. As every type of holster has its own advantages like; Leather holster, kydex holsters & more .
Looking for IWB Holster, OWB Holster, ankle holster, shoulder holster, or other types of gun holsters.
Check out our listing of holsters from industry top sellers.